If you care about your privacy, then activating Whois Privacy Protection or Whois Guard or ID Protection for your domain name should not be an option but rather a must. You must have reached this article because you know what whois privacy is and would like to know host to activate it for your domain name.
If you don't know what whois privacy protection or whois guard or ID protection is and how important it is, your may want to start by reading our article entitled "What is Whois Privacy Protection or Whois Guard or ID Protection" before continuing.
To activate whois privacy protection or whois guard or ID protection for your domain name, follow the steps below:
- Login to your client area or billing area at https://clients.jubileewebhost.com/clientarea.php.
- Navigate to Domains > My Domains. This will display a list of all the domain names you maintain with Jubilee Web Host.
- Identify the domain name for which you want to activate whois privacy or whois guard or ID protect.
- Do any of the following:
- Click anywhere in the domain name.
- Or Click the spanner icon to the right hand side of the domain name.
- Or Click the down arrow to the right of the domain name followed by Manage Domain.
- On the resulting Domain Overview page, click Addons on the left navigation page under Manage.
- Under ID Protection, click Enable to activate the whois privacy/whois guard/ID protection respectively.
NOTE: If you see Disable instead of Enable in 6 above, that means the whois privacy protection is already active. You don't need to perform any further actions.
Now you know how to activate or enable whois privacy protection or whois guard or ID protection for your domain name.