- Login to the site with your username and password.
- Select either Posts > Add New on the left menu OR New > Post on top.
- Enter the article title followed by the details.
- Add media such as photos, audio or video files by clicking where you want them to appear in the post and then click Add Media.
- Select an appropriate news category from the Categories section on the right.
- Enter tags. These are keywords applicable to the news article.
- Select a featured image. This is the image that will appear on the front slideshow in some themes and blog page post lists after publishing the article. Whenever possible, use jpg or gif images because they are normally lighter than png images of the same visual quality.
- Click publish. Article is now published.
NOTE: Always use the Visual view if you will not be adding html codes directly into the post. The Text view allows you to add html codes.